1. BASIC PROVISION
The administrator of personal data pursuant to Article 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR") is Vlastislav Kabeláč Čiháček, IČ: 69181888 with registered office: Na Vyhlídce 285, Tehov 251 01, Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as "administrator").
Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by reference to a certain identifier, for example a name, identification number, location data, network identifier or to one or more special elements of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or the social identity of this natural person. The administrator did not appoint a personal data protection officer.
2. SOURCES AND CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The administrator processes personal data that you have provided to him/her or personal data that the administrator has obtained based on the fulfillment of your order. The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract. The administrator also processes cookies, which are used here for the purpose of:
- measuring website traffic and creating statistics regarding the traffic and behavior of visitors on the website;
- Basic functionality of the website.
The collection of cookies for the purpose mentioned above can be considered as processing of personal data. Such processing is possible on the basis of a legal reason – the administrator's legitimate interest, and is enabled by Article 6, paragraph 1 letter f) Regulation.
The website can also be used in a mode that does not allow the collection of data on the behavior of website visitors - this mode can either be set within the browser settings, or it is possible to object to such collection based on the administrator's legitimate interest according to Article 21 of the Regulation , which is available at the bottom of the website. Your objection will be evaluated without delay. Cookies necessary for the functionality of the website will be kept only for the time necessary for the website to function.
If the visitor objects to the processing of technical cookies necessary for the website to function, then the full functionality and compatibility of the website cannot be guaranteed.
Cookies, which are collected for the purpose of measuring website traffic and creating statistics regarding the traffic and behavior of visitors on the website, are assessed in the form of a collective whole and in an anonymous form that does not allow the identification of an individual.
3. LEGAL REASON AND PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The legal reason for processing personal data is:
- performance of the contract between you and the controller pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) GDPR,
- the administrator's legitimate interest in providing direct marketing (especially for sending business communications and newsletters) according to Article 6, paragraph 1 letter f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business communications and newsletters) according to Article 6, paragraph 1 letter a) GDPR in connection with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll.,
- on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
The purpose of personal data processing is:
- the processing of your order and the performance of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when placing an order, personal data are required that are necessary for the successful processing of the order (name, address and contact details), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and fulfillment of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or fulfill it on the part of the administrator,
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
The administrator does not make automatic individual decisions in the sense of Article 22 of the GDPR.
4. PERIOD OF DATA RETENTION
The administrator stores personal data:
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to exercise claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for the period until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, a maximum of 5 years if personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
After the personal data retention period has expired, the administrator deletes the personal data.
5. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING IS CARRIED OUT BY THE ADMINISTRATOR, HOWEVER, PERSONAL DATA FOR ADMINISTRATORS CAN ALSO BE PROCESSED BY THESE PROCESSORS:
The processing of personal data is carried out by the Administrator, however, personal data may also be processed by these processors for the Administrator:
- accounting provider Účetní do dom, Ke Hřišti 137, Radlík, Jílové u Prahy 254 01, ID 47537175
The administrator intends to transfer personal data to a third country (a country outside the EU) or an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing services / cloud services:
- iCloud cloud storage provided by spol. Apple Distribution International of Hollyhill Industrial Estate, Hollyhill, Cork, Republic of Ireland, DIC IE9700053
- MailChimp Mailing System provided by The Rocket Science Group, LLC, located at 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA. DIC ARN 300009031713
6. YOUR RIGHTS
Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have:
- the right to access your personal data according to Article 15 GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data according to Article 16 GDPR, or restriction of processing according to Article 18 GDPR.
- the right to erasure of personal data according to Article 17 GDPR.
- the right to object to processing pursuant to Article 21 GDPR and the right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the administrator listed in Article III of these terms and conditions.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
7. PERSONAL DATA SECURITY TERMS
The administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data stores and personal data stores in paper form, in particular by data encryption, backups, security passwords, physical locks.
The administrator declares that they have personal data access only by authorized persons.
8. FINAL PROVISIONS
By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
The administrator is authorized to change these terms. It will publish the new version of the personal data protection conditions on its website and at the same time send you the new version of these conditions to your e-mail address, which you have provided to the administrator.
These terms and conditions take effect on 1.11.2022.
Check out our youtube channel
We do not decide whether it is an event for a few people or an international event for a hundred thousand people. We love our work and adapt to anything. With 3 different mobile parks, we can do really big things.